I love breakfast. I love everything about it. I love mornings. I love eating in my pajamas. But most of all, I love breakfast foods. Oatmeal, porridge, smoothies, fruit salad, granola, and yogurt parfaits, oh my! With such delicious options it’s no wonder I’ve been known to eat breakfast for both breakfast AND dinner.
Who wouldn’t want to eat this all day long?
Banana Pomegranate Yogurt Parfait
Creamy yogurt, juicy pomegranate seeds and buttery banana. This yogurt parfait is sure to awaken your taste buds!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plain non-dairy yogurt (I use soy or almond yogurt)
- 1 tsp lucuma powder
- English Toffee liquid stevia (I use 2 drops)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 small banana, sliced
- Mix non-dairy yogurt with lucuma powder and stevia. Set aside.
- In serving dish, cover the bottom with a layer of sliced bananas.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the yogurt mixture on top of the bananas, followed by 1/4 cup of pomegranate seeds.
- Add another layer of banana, followed by yogurt and then pomegranate seeds.
- Continue this pattern until all the ingredients are layered in the serving dish.
UPDATE! This recipe has been shared at 5 Ingredient Mondays.
Oo I could do with one (maybe more) of those right now! It looks so good!
You’re on fire with these recipes every week. 🙂 I’ve never had lucuma powder before. Will have to give it a shot!
Pingback: GRAIN-FREE CINNAMON RAISIN “OATMEAL”- Vegan, Gluten-Free & Refined Sugar-Free | Sift, Stir & Savour