Apparently it’s almost 2014. I don’t know how that happened. I swear it was JUST October! I guess time does fly when you’re having fun 🙂 When I sat down to write this post I started by making a list of things that have happened in 2013. It was after making the list that I realized why time has been flying; basically all of the things I wrote down have happened during the last half of the year. Now, this may very well speak to my memory or it may speak to my early year hibernation…but let’s be honest, it’s probably a combination of both.
So what was on the list I wrote? Here we go, things that happened in 2013:
- I started to learn how to cook and bake without oil
- I went on a road trip to North Carolina with my best friend
- I visited Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland AND Estonia with my partner (first time to Europe!!!)
- My partner and I got a puppy
- I started a new and more challenging position at work (and I’m loving it)
And last but not least…
- On December 13, 2013 my partner of 4.5 years asked me to marry him…AND I said yes…AHHH!!!
Basically 2013 has been a wonderful year and although I do not expect 2014 to be as exciting, I feel confident that it will be filled with what is important: the 3 F’s…family, friends and food 🙂 Speaking of food, here are your favourite Sift, Stir and Savour recipes from 2013:
Not bad choices, if you ask me! Many of those recipes are also my favourites, but a few of my favourites were missing:
Happy New Year everyone!