Pumpkin and cheesecake together in a bite-sized treat? Yes please! These little bites of heaven don’t really need an introduction, their sweet, soft, cheesecake-goodness speaks for themselves:
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Daiya Plain Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (any granulated sugar will work)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp maple extract
- 2 tbsp whole psyllium husks
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup brown rice flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together pumpkin puree, dairy-free cream cheese, coconut sugar, vanilla extract and maple extract.
- In a small bowl combine psyllium husks, coconut flour, brown rice flour, tapioca flour, sea salt, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add the contents of the second bowl into the first bowl and mix until combined.
- Portion the cookies on the prepared baking sheet using a small ice cream scoop.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until the cookies are slightly golden and do not dent when touched slightly with finger. Let cool for at least with 5 minutes on the baking sheet before moving to a cooling rack.
- Take a bite and welcome to pumpkin cheesecake heaven 🙂
In other news, stay tuned because I’ll be posting my very first giveaway very, very soon!!!!
You Might Also Like: