Nectarines are one of my favourite fruits. They’re sweet, crispy and readily available (at least in Toronto). I’m a bit late in posting this recipe, as it’s no longer nectarine season, but I haven’t had trouble buying them this time of year! And since I’ve recently learned that nectarines pair well with peanut butter (another one of my favourite foods) I think I’ll keep my fridge stocked with them for as long as I can!
Nectarine Peanut Crumble
Sweet nectarines topped with a crunchy peanut butter flavoured oat crumble.
- 2 nectarines, chopped
- 6 tbsp gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tbsp natural smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (any granulated sugar will work)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Set aside two single serving oven safe dishes.
- Place equal amounts of chopped nectarine in bottom of both dishes.
- In a small bowl, mix together oats, peanut butter and coconut sugar.
- Sprinkle/spread oat mixture over top of the nectarines and drizzle the maple syrup over top, if using.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the oat crumble appears golden brown.
- Grab a spoon and dig in 🙂
You Might Also Like: