As soon as it reaches above 20 degrees Celsius I consider it summer…aka ice cream season:
And what better flavours to celebrate the beginning of summer with than pineapple and mango- oh my!
Sugar-Free Tropical Tango Vegan Ice Cream
Sweet and creamy dairy-free ice cream that comes together in a matter of moments and bursts with the flavours of summer.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 large orange, juiced (approx 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 heaping cup frozen sliced banana
- optional- 1-2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut for topping
- Add the liquids to a high power blender, followed by the fruit. Blend until smooth.
- Enjoy immediately or put in freezer for 15 minutes to make more firm.
And that, my friends, is how you make the ultimate healthy summer treat!
You Might Also Like:
UPDATE! This recipe has been submitted to Tasty Traditions, Whole Foods Friday, Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays, Thank Your Body Thursdays, Healthy Vegan Friday, Tasteful Tuesdays, Whole Foods Wednesday, Raw Food Thursdays, Natural Living Mondays, Pure Potluck Party.