Stir-fry is awesome.
Especially when it comes together in a matter of moments with minimal ingredients!
Fresh and Healthy Bean Sprout Stir-Fry
A real “fast food” meal. Healthy, nutritious and downright delicious!
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cups swiss chard, stems removed and set aside
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Add onion and garlic to a frying pan with a splash of water. Saute over medium heat for 2 minutes, adding more water when necessary to avoid veggies from sticking to the pan.
- Chop the removed swiss chard stems and throw them into the frying pan. Cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Chop the swiss chard leaves into bite-sized pieces and add them, along with the broccoli and bean sprouts, to the frying pan.
- Cook until the swiss chard is wilted and the broccoli turns brighter green.
- Remove from heat, toss with lemon juice and dig in!
You Might Also Like:
UPDATE! This recipe has been submitted to Meatless Mondays.