They’re crunchy. They’re salty. And the commercials are right, you can’t have just one!
You guessed it, I’m talking about potato chips:
I’m not talking about those potato chips that leave your fingers covered in grease, your tongue saturated with salt and you craving more, more, MORE! No, I’m talking about homemade, oil-free, hunger satisfying potato chips. And yes, they do exist. Or at least they do now!
Oil-Free Potato Chips
Crunchy, slightly salty and full of potato goodness. These chips will satisfy even the most intense chip craving!
- 2 large russet potatoes
- sea salt to taste
- ground pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash potatoes and cut into thin slices (1/4 inch or less) with a mandolin.
- Spread over lined baking sheet in a single layer and sprinkle with sea salt and ground pepper. Flip the potato slices over and again sprinkle with sea salt and ground pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, flip the potato slices and bake for 15-20 more minutes.
- Depending on the thickness of our potato slices, you may need to bake them for an extra 10 minutes per side. You’ll know they’re done when they’re slightly browned and snap easily.
Calories: 278, Fat: 0.4 g (0.1 g saturated), Carbohydrates: 63.2 g, Fiber: 6.6 g, Sugar:3.5 g, Protein: 7.5 g
Nutritional information is based off of serving size of 1/2 the recipe. Nutritional information was calculated using this.
You May Also Like: