And that means you’re about to discover a recipe for the best cookies in the world!
Seriously, THE BEST.
I’m not going to lie, I’m drooling a bit just writing about these cookies. Words cannot do them justice, so just make them. Whip up a batch, I promise you will not regret it!
Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Cookies
Soft and rich peanut butter cookies filled with gooey chocolate chunks. Bet you won’t be able to have just one!
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 1/4 cup arrowroot starch
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup erythritol (any granulated sugar will work)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (any granulated sugar will work)
- 2/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup non-dairy chocolate chunks
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix together brown rice flour, starches, xanthan gum, sea salt and baking soda.
- In a second, larger bowl, cream together erythritol, coconut sugar, peanut butter, non-dairy milk and vanilla extract.
- Add the contents of the first bowl to the second bowl and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Wet hands with cold water, pinch off pieces of the dough and roll them into balls. Place the balls on the lined baking sheet and flatten to desired thickness. The cookies do not change shape when they bake so you can place them fairly close together.
- Bake cookies for 8-12 minutes, or until they begin to golden slightly. Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack. Let cool completely before indulging for best flavour.
Calories: 132, Fat: 5.4 g (2 g), Carbohydrates: 19.8 g, Fiber: 1.4 g, Sugar: 6.7 g, Protein: 2.1 g
Nutritional information is based on serving size of 1 cookie (1/18th of recipe). Nutritional information was calculated using this.
You May Also Like:
UPDATE! This recipe has been submitted to Melt in Your Mouth Mondays, Healthy Vegan Friday, Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays, Gluten-Free Fridays, Tasty Traditions, Mostly Homemade Mondays and Foodie Friday.