My house has smelled like eggnog all week. It’s fantastic. I never want it to end. And it might never end now that I’ve introduced myself to the wonderful world of this:
Eggnog French Toast
Toast with a soft center that’s surrounded with a crunchy sweet crust and topped with a thick, gooey eggnog sauce…
- 4 pieces of gluten-free vegan bread
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup So Nice Noel Nog
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Earth Balance Buttery Spread, as needed to coat pan
- Blend together banana, So Nice Noel Nog and spices until smooth. I used my magic bullet.
- Pour mixture into a shallow dish, like a pie plate.
- Heat frying pan over medium low heat.
- Dip toast in the mixture, leaving the toast soak for 30 seconds per side.
- Melt some Earth Balance in the heated frying pan and add soaked toast.
- Cook for approximately 3-5 minutes per each side, or until desired texture is achieved.
- Place on serving dishes and drizzle remaining eggnog mixture over top as the sauce.