Have you tried kale chips? Because I have, and they’re fantastic!
I was about to give up on kale chips altogether when I realized I have a dehydrator. A dehydrator I don’t use enough. A dehydrator that will make foolproof kale chips…
Dehydrator Kale Chips
Crispy and delicious. These oil-free and healthy kale chips will keep you coming back for more!
- 2 bunches of kale, organic if possible
- sea salt, to taste
- Turn on dehydrator, set to 160 F
- Wash kale thoroughly and remove hard stems.
- Pat kale dry and tear into bit-sized pieces.
- Spread kale pieces out on dehydrator trays in single layers and sprinkle lightly with sea salt.
- Dehydrate for 3-4 hours, or until crispy.
UPDATE! This recipe has been shared at Healthy Vegan Fridays.